NexLog DX-Series IP Recorders
IP-based Advanced Recording Solutions and Software For Mission Critical 24/7 Communications and Operations
The NexLog DX-Series IP-based communications recording solutions are specifically designed for Mission Critical 24/7 operation in dispatch, emergency call-taking, air traffic management, and other important communications environments. With over 7,000 recording systems deployed around the world, Eventide understands that reliability, performance and compatibility with communication systems are the NexLog DX-Series recording solution’s primary missions.
Explore Our Products
Eventide’s browser-based software provides secure recording management capabilities including flexible search, multiple-call replay, graphical time-line with pan/zoom, variable-speed replay, incident management tabs, audio redaction, voice annotation, audio waveforms, talking time/date, call protection, burning of calls or incidents to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray, export or email incident, live monitor, instant recall and much more.
NexLog AWS Cloud & Virtual
Designed for deployment on Amazon AWS Cloud infrastructure or customer-provided ESXi. Record IP-based sources including Cisco BiB, Multicast RoIP, NG9-1-1, SIPrec, P25, Dimetra TETRA, DMR, MOTOTRBO and more.
NexLog DX-Series Recorders
Rack-mountable systems with integrated Linux operating system for maximum reliability, security and compatibility with your existing network infrastructure. A wide range of mixed channel quantities can be accommodated.
Smart Edge Capture Device
Records audio and metadata. Reliably buffers and forwards to one or more NexLog DX-Series recorders. Devices capture Analog lines and sources, Digital PBX Stations, T1/E1 circuits, Cisco BiB, or remote VoIP SPAN ports.
Eventide’s MediaWorks DX browser-based software provides secure recording management capabilities including flexible search, multiple-call replay, graphical time-line with pan/zoom, variable-speed replay, incident management tabs, audio redaction, voice annotation, audio waveforms, talking time/date, call protection, burning of calls or incidents to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray, export or email incident, live monitor, instant recall and much more. Refer to the MediaWorks DX product page for detailed information and documentation.
The optional Eventide Quality Factor DX call evaluation software module allows supervisors to efficiently evaluate and score call-handling quality. Evaluation questions, answer banks, and skills can all be quickly entered and maintained, and the call evaluation forms can be created through a simple drag and drop process. The evaluation questions and forms can be quickly adapted for special incidents and changing requirements. Quality Factor DX software’s reports are designed to help supervisors measure the quality of call handling and track performance.
The highly-flexible Reporting Engine DX option for NexLog DX-Series recording solutions is pre-loaded with standard reports, or you can easily build custom reports. Reports are delivered automatically to users at designated times, days and intervals. The NexLog Reporting Engine gets actionable information to supervisors and directors when they need it, increasing awareness and potentially changing the outcomes of critical situations.
Screen Capture is Eventide’s fastest-growing option for customers who are seeking to drive operational excellence and improve situational awareness. Eventide’s NexLog DX-Series recording solution can capture all activity on up to six display screens connected to each PC. This is particularly helpful when the organization needs to prove what was happening at a particular time or event. When AVL or RMS screens are captured, users can later review where the critical resources were located during an incident.
- Telephone Systems, Digital PBX, ISDN BRI, VoIP, Analog
- Trunked Systems, CAMA, Analog Radio, T1 & E1, ISDN-PRI, ISDN30, SIP
- IP-dispatch Consoles, AVTEC, ZETRON, TELEX, Omnitronics and many others
- Radio Systems: RoIP, trunked and conventional 2-way radio, Motorola ASTRO 25 with AIS, L3Harris VIDA P25, EFJohnson ATLAS P25, Motorola MOTOTRBO, L3Harris/Tait DMR Tier 3, L3Harris/Tait DMR Tier 2, Tait MPT-IP, Sepura/Fylde DMR Tier 3, ICOM iDAS Conventional, Kenwood NexEdge Trunked, ESChat PTT over LTE, PC Screens, and more.
Advanced Security Features
- IP-based Advanced Recording Solutions and Software Multi-tier security system that controls each user’s access based on role and channel (or talk group) assignments.
- Designed to enhance security by encouraging users to employ strong passwords and to use them properly.
- Password policy options include complexity enforcement, automatic aging, change reminders, expiration, and lock-out. In addition, each user’s access and actions are audited and available for review.
- Recordings can optionally be licensed for encryption-at-rest, further protecting recordings that are stored on the NexLog DX-Series recorder’s HDD array.
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA) is also available – greatly improving user security and helping agencies to meet governmental security mandates.For Mission Critical 24/7 Communications and Operations
Metadata Integration Capabilities
- NexLog DX-Series communications recorders can support integration to a variety of metadata sources that provide call-associated information.
- Options include 9-1-1 ANI/ALI integration, 9-1-1 SMS integration, CAD data, RapidSOS geo-data, SMDR/CDR integration to PBX systems, IP Dispatch console metadata, Radio system metadata, and customized data integrations.
- In addition, the optional NexLog DX-Series Application Programming Interface (API) licenses allows third party software developers to implement custom/OEM integrations for recording start/stop control, metadata tagging, query, and media retrieval.
Geo-Location & Search Capabilities
- NexLog DX-Series communications recorders can support integration to a MediaWorks DX software can optionally display the reported “geo-tagged” location of calls for which both audio and latitude/longitude data are simultaneously delivered to the recorder.
- NexLog Geo-Location option is generally available for Wireless 9-1-1 calls, for Harris P25 with GPS subscriber units, and for Harris/Tait DMR Tier 3 with GPS subscriber units.
- MediaWorks DX software also permits convenient map-based searching for “geo-tagged” calls, via a user-definable “geo-fence”.
Cross Platform Support
NexLog DX-Series Recording Solutions provide an advanced HTML5 browser-based interface for use on Windows, Linux and Mac computers, as well as on Android and iOS tablets and phones.
Request a Quote
Over 7000 recording systems deployed worldwide, with maximum reliability 24/7
Eventide’s recorders and software applications are developed and maintained in the USA
Eventide is proud to celebrate 50 years in business with continuous product innovation