Working at Eventide
Eventide lives by the quality and ingenuity of its products, which are designed, tested, and supported by teams of talented engineers. We typically look for educated and experienced people (Software Developers, Software QA Engineers, and Support Engineers) who are capable of self-directed and creative work with a minimum of supervision and a maximum of responsibility. The teams are small and the projects are challenging. If you like to put a lot of yourself in your designs, you’ll like working here.
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k with matching, company events, and more
- Eventide Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status
Electronics Assembler (Full-time | Little Ferry, NJ)
Electro‐mechanical assembly and testing of Intel‐based server computers. Responsibilities include chassis assembly, motherboard installation, basic testing, software installation, detailed functional testing, and custom configurations.
- Previous experience working in an electro‐mechanical production environment and keeping up with a steady pace of work
- Knowledge of computer operations including but not limited to, setting BIOS, installing OS, testing hard drives and network interfaces, CPU installation
- Experience with hand tools, power tools and test equipment including but not limited to screwdrivers, drills, wrenches, calipers, ohm meters
- Ability to accurately follow a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products (Word, Excel)
- Additional knowledge of ERP, CRM, or project management software a plus but not required
- Ability to take responsibility for quality of work performed by routine visual inspection of parts, subassemblies and completed products
- Understand ESD requirements
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with company procedures, rules and regulations
Local candidates only
Technical Support Engineer (Full-time | Little Ferry, NJ)
We’re looking for a dedicated person to join our support team in providing technical guidance for dealers and resellers. They must have excellent communication skills and be comfortable with technology and learning a new product. The candidate will become an expert in the Eventide product line and be continuously seeking to expand their knowledge. The person will work to resolve issues via phone, email, and occasionally in person.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to finding a positive outcome for customer satisfaction. A significant portion of each day will be spent communicating with customers via phone, e-mail, chat, or in-person.
- Interact directly with customers and Eventide dealers responding to technical information requests & problem reports related to the Eventide hardware & software products
- Assess the severity of incoming issues and escalate to senior staff when appropriate
- Continuously expanding their knowledge to become senior staff
- Aid customers in the proper provisioning, configuration & installation of Eventide hardware and software
- Record & document customer communications via the issue tracking systems and product defect tracking systems
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems directly or working with engineering and production to resolve hardware problems
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Must be well-spoken over electronic communications with an ability and willingness to work directly with customers to resolve complex technical issues
- Excellent troubleshooting skills. Must have an analytical mind which can apply troubleshooting skills systemically and methodically to identify the root cause and resolve problems
- Self-motivated & able to work in a professional environment with limited direct supervision
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate technical proficiency with a software system that they have worked with in the past and be able to explain how it works.
- Experience working in a support environment
- Grasp of computer architecture and server hardware
- Knowledge of TCP/IP network design, switching, configuration and debugging skills
- Experience writing computer programs or automation scripts.
- Working knowledge of Linux (Debian or similar) and Windows operating systems at the system administrator level
- Knowledge of VoIP protocols, including but not limited to H.323, SIP, SCCP (SKINNY), etc. is a plus, but not required
- Exposure and working knowledge of some but not all traditional telecommunications technologies, such as analog telephones and trunks, T1 & E1, ISDN-PRI, is also a plus, but not required
- Available to travel up from 5-25% depending on demand
- Preference will be given to candidates with BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, and/or 3 years equivalent level of relevant technical experience.
- Ability to work nonstandard hours.
- Ability to commute at least 3 days a week to the NJ office.
- DoD Security clearance
Local candidates only
Please use the form below to send us your resume.
Eventide Inc. endeavors to make eventideaudio.com and eventidecommunications.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Brian Haberman/EEO Coordinator at (201) 641-1200 or via email. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. Eventide Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here. To enable us to meet government reporting regulations and maintain an Affirmative Action Plan, Eventide Inc requests that you complete this personal data form as well as this Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability. Information will be used solely for government reporting purposes and will be detached and kept separate from your file. Any information that you choose to provide will not be considered by Eventide Inc. for employment purposes and will be treated as personal and confidential. Your voluntary cooperation is appreciated.