Utilities and Energy
Dispatch recording for Utilities and Energy Communications
Recording Solution for Security & Emergency Communications Systems
Eventide dispatch recording software meets the needs of public and private utilities worldwide to record important security and operational dispatch communications. Utility customers rely on NexLog DX-Series recording solutions to provide proof of safe operations, and to support forensic incident investigations.
- Electric Utilities
- Independent System Operators
- Natural Gas Utilities
- Water & Sewer Utilities
- Pipeline Networks
- Fossil Fuel Electric Plants
- Hydroelectric Plants
- Nuclear Electric Plants
- Wind Turbine Operations
- Telecommunications Carriers
Eventide’s NexLog DX-Series provide dispatch recording solutions provide high-reliability voice recording and archival storage, and provide secure & easy access to all dispatch communications. NexLog DX-Series recording solutions include:
- Redundant power supplies, a RAID1, RAID5 or RAID10 redundant hard disk array, and Linux operating system for maximum up-time.
- Two independent NexLog DX-Series recording solutions may be connected in parallel, assuring fully redundant recording of all communications activities.
- Recorded calls may be accessed directly from the NexLog DX-Series recording solution’s optional front panel controls or via Eventide’s MediaWorks DX browser-based software.
NexLog DX-Series recording solutions can be equipped to record analog audio sources, T1/E1 and ISDN circuits, digital PBX telephones, VoIP telephones, SIP trunks, SIP Phones, Emergency phones, PAGA systems, dispatch consoles & systems, P25 radio systems, DMR radio systems, MOTOTRBO radio systems, Motorola Dimetra IP radio systems, RoIP networks, Windows and Linux PC screen activity, and much more.
Explore Our Products
Request a Quote
Over 7000 recording systems deployed worldwide, with maximum reliability 24/7
Eventide’s recorders and software applications are developed and maintained in the USA
Eventide is proud to celebrate 50 years in business with continuous product innovation