NEW! APCO-Standard QA Templates: Eventide now offers a set of 6 Quality Assurance templates for Case Evaluation and Scoring, per the sample templates in the informative Appendix 2 of APCO/NENA ANS 188.8.131.525 “Standard for the Establishment of a Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement Program for Public Safety Answering Points”. The NexLog Quality Assurance form templates for Case Evaluation and Scoring are: Call Taking for Police Incidents, Dispatching for Police Incidents, Call Taking for Fire Incidents, Dispatching for Fire incidents, Call Taking for EMS Incidents, and Dispatching for EMS incidents.
Eventide has developed the NexLog Quality Factor DX software option to help you answer the following questions and more:
- How are your dispatchers and call takers performing?
- What training should you offer them?
- Who are your stars?
- Who needs to improve specific skills in order to get that raise or promotion?
NexLog Quality Factor DX software is a tool to help communications center managers evaluate and quantify the performance of dispatchers and call takers. With NexLog Quality Factor DX software, you can easily measure performance trends and identify the skills that need improvement. Rather than just having a general sense of a staff members’ skills such as communications, empathy, accuracy, conformance, and software tool usage, NexLog Quality Factor DX software allows you to breakdown a call or series of calls to identify and quantify call taker and dispatcher proficiency in each of these areas of performance.
Easy to Use Form Builder
NexLog Quality Factor DX software includes an Evaluation Form builder that lets you very quickly design forms that are specific to your center’s needs. Evaluation questions and forms can be quickly adapted for special incidents, changing protocols, and new requirements.
Integrated Replay and Evaluation
Evaluations are performed from within MediaWorks DX browser-based software. Simply select a call (or calls), right-click, select Evaluate, and choose the desired form. The evaluation form (shown below) appears in a new tab.
Quality Factor DX Reports
Quality Factor DX reports help identify key performance results (on an individual, shift, and center basis) so that training can be focused on areas that need improvement. Quality Factor DX reports also provide analytical support data to bolster budgetary requests, and to address citizen and governmental quality/performance inquiries.
Quality Factor DX software includes the following standard reports:
- Evaluation Score Trends Report: Provides graphical displays of evaluation scores over time for all agents, per agent, and per evaluator. Also displays flags per agent.
- Intragroup Score Trends Report: Provides graphical displays of evaluation scores over time for all agents in a single agent group, and per agent within the group.
- Interform Score Trends Report: Provides a graphical display of evaluation scores over time, between forms.
- Skill Trends Report: Provides a graphical comparison of evaluation scores by skill.
Quality Factor DX is a software option for Eventide NexLog DX-Series recording solutions. Evaluations are performed via tabs within the MediaWorks DX browser-based software.