Eventide NexLog systems support the recording of security & operational communications, authorized inmate calls, and visitation room audio at detention centers and correctional facilities. Customers rely on NexLog recorders to provide proof of secure operations and for legally-compliant investigations. NexLog recording capabilities include:
- Recording of visitation booth handsets
- Recording of amplified microphones in visitation rooms
- Recording of authorized inmate calls (via customized integration)
- Recording of intercom system communications (analog and VoIP)
- Recording of 2-way radio channels and talk groups (analog and digital)
- Recording of dispatch consoles (analog and VoIP)
Eventide's NexLog voice recording systems provide high-reliability voice recording and archival storage, and provide secure & easy access to recordings. Eventide NexLog recorders include redundant power supplies, a RAID1, RAID5 or RAID10 redundant hard disk array, and Linux operating system for maximum up-time. Two independent Eventide communications recorders may be connected in parallel, assuring fully redundant recording of all communications activities. Recorded calls may be accessed directly from the NexLog recorder's optional front panel controls or via Eventide's MediaWorks PLUS browser-based software. Eventide communications recorders can be equipped to record analog audio sources, T1/E1 and ISDN circuits, digital PBX telephones, VoIP telephones, SIP trunks, SIP Phones, Emergency phones, PAGA systems, intercom systems, dispatch consoles & systems, P25 radio systems, Icom iDAS radio systems, DMR radio systems, Mototrbo radio systems, Motorola Dimetra IP radio systems, RoIP networks, PC screen activity, and much more.