NEW! APCO-Standard QA Templates: Eventide now offers a set of 6 Quality Factor templates for Case Evaluation and Scoring, per the sample templates in the informative Appendix 2 of APCO/NENA ANS 188.8.131.525 "Standard for the Establishment of a Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement Program for Public Safety Answering Points". The Quality Factor form templates for Case Evaluation and Scoring are: Call Taking for Police Incidents, Dispatching for Police Incidents, Call Taking for Fire Incidents, Dispatching for Fire incidents, Call Taking for EMS Incidents, and Dispatching for EMS incidents.
Eventide has developed Quality Factor software to help you answer the following questions and more:
- How are your dispatchers and call takers performing?
- What training should you offer them?
- Who are your stars?
- Who needs to improve specific skills in order to get that raise or promotion?
Easy to Use Form Builder
Integrated Replay and Evaluation
Quality Factor Reports
Quality Factor software includes the following standard reports:
- Evaluation Score Trends Report: Provides graphical displays of evaluation scores over time for all agents, per agent, and per evaluator. Also displays flags per agent.
- Intragroup Score Trends Report: Provides graphical displays of evaluation scores over time for all agents in a single agent group, and per agent within the group.
- Interform Score Trends Report: Provides a graphical display of evaluation scores over time, between forms.
- Skill Trends Report: Provides a graphical comparison of evaluation scores by skill.
Quality Factor is a software option for Eventide NexLog Communications Logging Recorders. Evaluations are performed via MediaWorks PLUS browser-based software.