Eventide "Text to 9-1-1" SMS Recording via Motorola VESTA i3 Logging Events
Eventide NexLog DX-Series recording solutions reliably record Text-to-9-1-1 interactions (sessions) via the VESTA 9-1-1 i3 Logging Service.
Connectivity and Data:
The VESTA 9-1-1 I3 Logging Service provides SMS texts and associated metadata to the recorder. The metadata that is recorded includes the following (if sent by the i3 logging service):
- Channel Name – Displayed as “Vesta SMS – Position xx”
- Agent ID
- Caller ID
- Location (Latitude/Longitude)
- Agent Position
Replay of SMS Sessions:
Upon completion of the 2-way PSAP/Caller SMS session, replay of the recorded SMS interaction is available via MediaWorks DX software. (Note: The Vesta i3 logging service sends all texts associated with a session at the end of the session).
Eventide Recording Channels and Licensing:
- The recorder must be enabled with VoIP recording channels (P/N: 271052, 271035 – Internal VoIP recorder channels – amount depends on channel requirements)
- P/N: 271140 – VESTA 911 IP/SPAN Voice Recording Enabler license
- P/N: 209029 – 911 ANI/ALI Integration license
- P/N: 271174 – i3 Data Handling license(for Solacom or Motorola-Vesta)
Motorola VESTA Solutions Licensing:
- Contact Motorola/VESTA Solutions for any applicable VESTA licensing requirements and costs
Note: This integration was developed based on the proprietary VESTA 9-1-1 I3 Logging Service ICD/March 2019.