Eventide Capture of Text to 9-1-1 for Zetron MAX Call Taking
Eventide’s NexLog DX-Series recording solutions (and original NexLog recorders) can be configured to capture Text to 9-1-1 interactions that are processed by a Text Control Center (TCC) and that are handled “in-application” on MAX Call Taking consoles. An Eventide metadata integration and a dedicated pool of dynamically-allocated IP recording channels are utilized to capture these Text to 9-1-1 interactions. Playback and instant recall of the captured Text to 9-1-1 interactions are supported via the Eventide MediaWorks DX software.
Text-Related Metadata Capture:
Metadata regarding each “in-application” Text to 9-1-1 interaction is provided to the Eventide recorder via the Zetron LRDI protocol. The available metadata includes:
- Position ID of the MAX Call Taking workstation at which the Text to 9-1-1 interaction occurred
- Text message direction (inbound or outbound) with respect to the PSAP
- Receive/Send time (as received at or sent from Call Taker’s position)
- Location metadata and updates (if available)
NexLog Licensing Requirements:
- NexLog integration license: 911 NENA ANI/ALI Integration (Eventide P/N 209029)
- One Text-Only IP channel for each simultaneous Text to 9-1-1 interaction. Example: A MAX Call Taking system that is configured to handle up to 3 simultaneous Text to 9-1-1 interactions per position will require 3 Text-Only IP channels per position. In this scenario, an 8 position system requires 3 x 8 = 24 Text-Only IP recording channels. Note that the special Text-Only IP channels for Zetron MAX CT are sold in blocks of 24 channels (Eventide P/N 271173).
- Note: In addition to the special Text-Only IP channels described above, a normal IP voice recording channel is required for each MAX Call Taking position to capture voice calls at that position (Eventide P/N 271052 for the first 8 IP voice channels, and Eventide P/N 271035 for each additional 8 IP voice channels).
Features and capabilities are subject to change. Check with Eventide Inc. for current information and availability.