Eventide Recording for Motorola Solutions' MOTOTRBO Controlerless Systems
NexLog DX-Series recording solutions (and original NexLog recorders) provide reliable IP‐based call recording for MOTORBO controller‐less systems. Recordings are instantly available for instant recall, replay, incident reconstruction and export. The same recording solution can also record telephones, analog radio and PC screens.
MOTOTRBO Topologies Supported:
- Capacity Plus Multi-Site (formerly Linked Capacity Plus)
- Capacity Plus Single-Site (formerly Capacity Plus)
- IP Site Connect
Audio Capture Method:
- IP recording via network connectivity to compatible repeaters with NAI‐Voice licensing
MOTOTRBO Repeaters Supported:
- XPR8380, XPR8400, SLR1000, SLR5700, MTR3000, SLR8000
- Source ID
- Called Radio ID or Group ID
- Call Type (PRIVATE, GROUP, EMERGENCY, etc.)
- Site ID (for Linked Capacity Plus)
Eventide is a Motorola‐licensed Applications Development Partner for the North America, EMEA and APAC regions. Eventide recording systems offer advanced connectivity, exceptional incident management tools, and outstanding Linux‐based system reliability. Features and capabilities are subject to change. Check with Eventide Inc. for current information and availability.