Eventide Recording for Motorola Solutions' MOTOTRBO Capacity Max System
Eventide’s NexLog DX-Series recording solutions can record directly from the Motorola MOTOTRBO™ CAPACITY MAX digital 2-way radio system via Motorola’s Voice and Radio Command (VRC) Gateway. Each VRC gateway can support up to 100 active talk paths. One NexLog DX-Series recorder can fully support this capacity while simultaneously recording other sources such as telephony and dispatch consoles. The NexLog DX-Series recorder can support connection to as many as 5 pairs of redundant VRC Gateways.
Call Types Supported:
- Group Calls (Clear or with Enhanced Privacy)
- Individual Calls (Clear or with Enhanced Privacy)
- Telephony Calls
- Broadcast Calls
- Site All-Calls
- Multi-Site All-Call s
- Emergency Calls
- Transmit Interrupt/Talkover
Metadata Capture and Display:
- Radio ID (Private calls will also provide caller ID and called party)
- Call Type (PRIVATE, GROUP, EMERGENCY, SITE_<site ID>, MULTI-SITE, SYSTEM)
- Talk Group ID
- Start Time, End Time and Duration (Calculated)
Eventide Configuration Requirements:
- Licensing for the quantity of VoIP recording channels that is equivalent to the quantity of talk paths (total simultaneous calls) to be recorded.
- License for integration to Motorola MotoTRBO Capacity MAX System via Motorola Voice and Radio Command (VRC) Gateway(s): P/N 209289
- DVSI resources (4-port Net-2000 or 2-port internal) are required for playback of the AMBE-encoded MOTOTRBO recordings
- Contact Eventide for solution pricing
- Please contact Motorola for VRC Gateway licensing requirements
Features and capabilities are subject to change. Check with Eventide Inc. for current information and availability.