Eventide Recording for L3Harris EDACS Via Migration Gateway & VIDA
NexLog DX-Series recording solutions (and original NexLog recorders) support the recording of Group Calls occurring on an L3Harris EDACS Trunked Radio system that has been interfaced to an L3Harris VIDA system via L3Harris Migration Gateway(s). The recording solution interoperates with the VIDA system via the VNIC interface to capture, record, and archive the IP audio streams and call-related metadata from each EDACS voice transmission. The same recorder can also be used to record L3Harris P25 calls during and after the migration from EDACS to L3Harris P25.
- L3Harris Migration Gateway is required, which converts from EDACS format to P25 format
- L3Harris VIDA system is required
- VIDA system must be running SR10A or later
Audio and Metadata Capture Method:
- The NexLog DX-Series recorder connects to the VIDA system’s VNIC interface to record calls in P25 format
- P25 decoding resources (optional) are required on the NexLog recorder because the VNIC delivers P25 format audio
- Optional OTAR integration to L3Harris KMF may be needed if OTAR/OTNR rekeying is used on the VIDA system
- Please contact Eventide Sales to review specific requirements
Features and capabilities are subject to change. Check with Eventide Inc. for current information and availability.