Eventide Integration with Omnitronics IP Dispatch and RoIP
NexLog DX-Series recording solutions (and original NexLog recorders) reliably capture, record, and archive the IP audio streams and call‐related metadata from Omnitronics Dispatch and RoIP systems.
Eventide is an Omnitronics-certified call recording provider for the following Dispatch and RoIP systems:
- altusomni Dispatch
- omnicore Enterprise Dispatch
- RediTALK-Flex Dispatch
- 960 SIP Radio Dispatch Console
- 950 Radio Management System
- The Eventide recording solution interfaces to the Omnitronics DRG (Digital Radio Gateway) via the Omnitronics Console Protocol
- The Eventide recording solution acts as an endpoint to receive RTP audio and metadata over UDP from the DRG. Alternately, the Eventide recording solution can passively monitor (via SPAN port) to capture RTP audio and metadata.
Metadata Captured Per Call:
- Start Time
- End Time
- Radio ID (Caller ID)
- Talkgroup ID (DTMF)
Fleet Number Mapping with Tait DMR:
- If the Omnitronics DRG (Digital Radio Gateway) is interfaced to a Tait DMR radio system, then mapping of MPT1343 fleet numbering is supported.