Eventide IP Call Recording for West Intrado VIPER 9-1-1
NexLog DX-Series communications recording solutions (and original NexLog recorders) provide highly-reliable IP-based voice recording for the Intrado VIPER 9-1-1 system. Recordings are immediately available for instant recall, replay, incident reconstruction and export. The same Eventide recording solution can also record dispatch consoles, P25 radio, conventional radio, telephones and PC screens.
- Recording of each 9-1-1 position’s IP audio via port mirroring (SPAN).
- Recording from dual VIPER networks is supported.
- Audio Format Supported: G.711 (64kbps).
Metadata Capture Options:
- Optional 9-1-1 ANI/ALI integration to VIPER Extended CDR interface.
- Optional VIPER Extended CDR Interface Metadata Integration includes the following metadata:
- Calling Party (from “NAME” field)
- Caller ID (from “Initial ALI Request for ANI” field)
- Trunk ID (from “TRUNK” field)
- Initial Agent and Initial Agent Role (from “Call Connected By Agent … Role = ….” field)
- Last_Agent and Last_Role (from “Call Disconnected By Agent … Role = ….” field)
- Initial Position (from “First POS” field)
- Last Position (from “Last POS” field)
- Number of Rebids Intrado_Rebids (from the quantity of rebid blocks received)
- Unique Call ID Reference (from Incoming Call (ID: … ) field)
Eventide is a member of the Intrado A9-1-1 Alliance. Hundreds of Eventide’s recording solutions have been successfully deployed with VIPER 9-1-1 systems throughout the USA.
Features and capabilities are subject to change. Check with Eventide Inc. for current information and availability.