Eventide Recording for Motorola ASTRO 25
Eventide’s NexLog DX-Series recording solutions (and original NexLog recorders) reliably record and archive calls & metadata on Motorola ASTRO 25 talk groups and conventional channels. Recordings are immediately available for replay, instant recall, incident reconstruction and export. More than 200 Eventide AIS/P25 recording systems have been sold. The same recording solution can also record 9‐1‐1/NG9‐1‐1 interactions, administrative phones and PC screens.
Audio recording capabilities via Motorola AIS/VPM interface:
- Records calls on P25 TalkGroups
- Records calls on P25 Conventional Channels (for Channels connected to ASTRO via DCCGW/Router)
- Records calls on Analog Conventional Channels (for Channels connected to ASTRO via CCGW/Router)
Metadata tagging of calls (per AIS-provided metadata):
- TalkGroup Alias (for P25 trunked)
- Zone Alias & ID, Site Alias & ID
- Individual Alias and Unit ID (for P25 trunked and P25 conventional)
- Conventional Resource Alias
- Frequency Reference ID for Conventional with “frequency select”
- OTA encryption status (for P25 trunked only)
- IP audio and metadata are ecorded via connection to one or more Motorola AIS/VPM pairs.
- Up to 4 AIS/VPM connections supported per NexLog recorder
- Supports both P25 Phase 1 and P25 Phase 2 calls
- Special licensing is required for AIS-based recording, per Astro version (contact Eventide for details).
- Standard AIS-provided Alias strings (7-char) are mappable to user-administered custom Alias’
ASTRO System Validation:
- Integrations to ASTRO System Releases 7.11 ‐ A2020.1 have been validated at the Motorola Application Solutions Center
- Integration to the older Astro System Release 7.9 is also available from Eventide
- Eventide regularly validates for interoperability with new ASTRO releases, at the Motorola Application Solutions Center.