Eventide Recording for L3Harris VIDA P25
Eventide’s NexLog DX-Series recording solutions (and original NexLog recorders) reliably record and archive calls & metadata from L3Harris VIDA P25 trunked radio systems. Recordings are immediately available for replay, instant recall, incident reconstruction and export. The same recording solution can also record 9-1-1/NG9-1-1 interactions, administrative phones and PC screens.
The Eventide integration with version SR10A2 and later also allows capture of GPS location data associated with P25 transmissions from GPS-equipped L3Harris P25 radios. The captured GPS coordinates for transmissions are searchable, and are available for display on a map using Eventide MediaWorks DX software.
- Records via privileged VNIC connection
- Supports P25 Phase 1, P25 Phase 2 and Analog (ADPCM) calls
- Available OTAR integration option to L3Harris KMF for automatic encryption re-keying
Call Types Recorded:
- Group Calls
- Transmission Trunked Group Calls
- Message Trunked Calls
- Transmission Trunked Individual Calls
- Message Trunked Individual Calls
- Telephone Interconnect Calls
- Patch Calls
- Simulselect Calls
- Emergency Calls
- Analog (ADPCM) Calls
- Group ID and Group Alias
- Caller ID and Caller Alias
- GPS Coordinates (applies to SR10A2 and later; requires GPS-equipped L3Harris P25 subscriber radios, Eventide MediaWorks DX replay software, Eventide Geo-Search license option, and access to Google Maps at the replay PC(s).
The Eventide Integration to VIDA System Releases SR10A, SR10A1, SR10A2, SR10A3, SR10A4 and SR10A5 have been tested and validated at the L3Harris lab in Lynchburg VA. Features and capabilities are subject to change. Check with Eventide Inc. for current information and availability.