Eventide Integration to RapidSOS
Eventide’s NexLog DX-Series recording solutions (and original NexLog recorders) support a specialized integration of RapidSOS mobile location data with 9-1-1 call recordings. The MediaWorks DX software can be enabled so that mobile location data supplied by RapidSOS can be viewed after completion of a 9-1-1 call. The result will be a re-creation on a map of the mobile caller’s location progress, in synchronization with replay of the call’s 9-1-1 caudio. An example 9-1-1 call from a mobile caller is shown below. The round blue and white icons indicate all of the locations recorded during the mobile call, based on RapidSOS data. During replay, the location icons will be highlighted with green, in synchronization with the audio playing throughout progress of the mobile 9-1-1 call.
Eventide Licensing Requirements:
- P/N 209029 “911 NENA ANI/ALI CAD Spill Integration license” (or other Eventide integration license that will capture the ANI data that is associated with a 9-1-1 audio call).
- P/N 271089 “Geo Search/View”license” (Requires internet access to Google Maps)
- P/N: 271176 “RapidSOS Integration license”
- RapidSOS credentials to connect the NexLog to the RapidSOS data warehouse
- For RapidSOS product and licensing requirements, please contact RapidSOS https://rapidsos.com/contact/