Eventide Recording for Comtech Solacom Guardian 9-1-1 Call Handling
Eventide’s NexLog DX-Series recording solutions (and original NexLog recorders) can be licensed and configured record 9-1-1 voice calls, SMS-to-9-1-1 text interactions, and NENA i3 data and events from the Comtech Solacom Guardian 9-1-1 call handling system.
Recording capabilities with Solacom Guardian 9-1-1:
The Eventide recording solution interfaces to the Solacom call handling system via a SIP trunk that is configured specifically to deliver voice calls and i3-compliant event metadata to the NexLog recorder. When the Solacom Guardian 9-1-1 solution is configured and licensed appropriately, the NexLog recorder will also record Text-to-911 (SMS).
Metadata Tagging of Recorded Interactions:
Solacom i3 data and events that are typically delivered to the recorder may include the following:
- Agent Name
- Agent Role
- Agent ID
- Call Identifier (Solacom unique call ID)
- Incident ID (Solacom unique incident)
- SMS Text
- SMS Type (SMS, TDD, IM)
- Agent Login/Logout
- On Hold/Off Hold
- Transfer (to/from numbers when available)
- Text Sent/Text Received
Eventide configuration requirements:
- A quantity of VoIP Channels equivalent to the number of simultaneous calls that are to be recorded. (P/N’s 271052, 271035)
- Eventide’s i3 Data Handling License for Solacom Guardian 9-1-1 (P/N 271174)
- Network interface port on the recording solution to connect to the Solacom SIP Trunk.
(Contact Comtech Solacom to ensure the Guardian 9-1-1 Call Handling system is configured appropriately to deliver the data and events) Features and capabilities are subject to change. Check with Eventide Inc. for current information and availability.